Everybody wants ONE!
The newest member of the Omnia family of processors is the Omnia ONE.
Brand new from the ground up, the Omnia ONE is designed as a “universal hardware platform”. Using the latest and most powerful DSP hardware architecture, the Omnia ONE platform can handle and adapt to the demands of both traditional and digital broadcasting through simple software downloads.
Today, you need a lot of flexibility in an audio processor because transmission systems exist in many different forms. The processor you choose must have the tools to meet those needs. The Omnia ONE’s dual firmware banks allow it to meet the challenges of FM, AM, HD Radio™, DAB, DRM, multicasting, podcasting, netcasting, satcasting and any other form of “casting” you can think of. There’s plenty of power inside its 1RU frame, so don’t let the size fool you!
Omnia ONE isn’t dedicated to a sole application style. It can be used in the studio, for transmission, and even in networked applications, thanks to its Livewire™ interface. Modification is achieved through a simple download. It’s that easy! And since there are two software banks, two styles can be on-board at once, easily switched between when needed. Processing functions like AGC, limiting, audio enhancement, MPX stereo generation and codec pre-conditioning are just the start. As signal processing advancements occur, Omnia ONE goes along for the ride, through the flexibility of its platform.
And Omnia ONE is ready for broadcasting’s future. It uses the Livewire™ standard for professional networked audio over Ethernet, connecting directly to Axia IP-Audio networks. When used as part of an Axia network, a single Cat 6 cable carries all inputs, outputs and remote control.
- Full remote control via Ethernet port using built-in web interface.
- Analog XLR balanced inputs and outputs.
- Digital AES/EBU input, output and external Sync input.
- Automatic input fail-over on loss of audio.
- DB9 “Interface” connector for dry contact closure “Trigger Script” remote control.
- Livewire™ / Ethernet RJ45 jack.
- Universal Power Input.
- Built-in stereo headphone jack with front panel level control.
- Single Jog-Wheel user interface with LED level metering and LCD screen.