NOTE: The update downloads here are for Omnia ONE units that are currently running version 1.2 or later. If your Omnia ONE unit is running version 1.1 or earlier, please contact Omnia Support for assistance.Download (v2.7) Update Instructions
Summary of Changes:
- Various fixes to allow the Java remote to work everywhere, especially with Java 7 and 64-Bit Java.
- Enhanced resolution of the front panel meter displays.
- Fixed bug where unit may not start up all the way on the initial boot after changing the running style.
- Fixed bug where IN 1 Go Hi preset (if configured) would be selected on every boot.
- Added a heartbeat signal on Pin 2 of the “RS-232 Aux” connector that is active whenever the microprocessor is running.
- Fixed bug where remote reboot would not return a complete web page to the browser.
- All data is now completely separated for each style (I/O Configs and State as well as Presets).
- Added logo for Axia iProbe.